- Is traditionally used to help the body build strength, endurance and stamina.
- Offers energizing support.
- Supports the upper respiratory tract.
- Supports male sexual performance and female vitality.
- Supports the circulatory, immune and glandular systems.
- Helps the body maintain proper blood viscosity.
How It Works:
Cordyceps is perhaps best known as the supplement that members of the Chinese womens track and field team used in training before they broke several records in 1993 and 1994. Team members tested negative for using illegal substances, and their coach revealed that the athletes diets were supplemented with a Chinese "caterpillar fungus."
A natural Chinese supplement, cordyceps benefits several body systems, including the circulatory, immune, respiratory and glandular systems. Cordyceps has properties similar to those of ginseng and is traditionally used to help the body build strength and endurance. In traditional Chinese medicine, cordyceps has been used to benefit the glandular system in both women and men. In addition, cordyceps supports the kidneys, aids the upper respiratory tract and may help the body maintain proper blood viscosity.
Take 2-3 capsules with a meal three times daily.
CAUTION: Cordyceps is safe for adults, but people using immune-suppressing drugs, anticoagulant drugs or bronchodilators should consult their health care practitioners before using this product. Pregnant or lactating women should avoid using this product. Store in a cool, dry place.