Weight Loss Guide: Picking the Best NSP Supplement for you
Needing weight loss help, but confused by your options? Let's make it simple...
Since the banning of ephedra by the FDA, the dilemma for people such as yourself has been finding a replacement that had the broad appeal of ephedra products--one that helps with appetite control and boosted metabolism. Simply put, products similar to those that were ephedra-based do not exist any longer.
Since there has been no replacement that addressed several different factors affecting weight loss, consumers have had to be more conscious of what their own particular "key" is to weight loss and to choose products accordingly. In a nutshell, here are the basic dietary keys to weight loss:
- Cleansing. (Actually a good way to beginning a weight loss program). Helps maximize nutrition and rids the body of excess waste buildup in the colon.
- Meal Replacement. Important strategy to get nutritious meals quickly and easily when you need convenience or feel fatigued.
- Calorie Blockers. As the name implies, blocks selected calories from absorption and storage in your body.
- Metabolism Boosters. Help raise your body's burn rate of calories slightly.
- Appetite Suppressants. Keep you from getting hungry.
- Other miscellaneous products--such as cortisol blockers (stress-related)
Do you know your personal "keys" to weight loss? Here are the suggested products.
Recommended Product: Dieter's Cleanse
Below is a video covering many of Nature Sunshine's weight loss options. One or more is likely right for you!